Field clinical manager for innovative startup
To expand our clinical operations team, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced biomedical engineer with an interest in new technologies. You will implement a new technology for image guidance in cathlabs in Europe. You will support a large multicenter clinical study in the Netherlands. Also, you will play an important role in the commercial roll-out of our CE-marked CARTBox product. CARTBox, is a novel AI based cloud technology that enables image guided cardiac therapies. It is currently used for patient-specific planning and guidance of advanced pacemaker implantations (CRTs). CARTBox has already been shown to increase the therapeutic effect of these pacemakers and will improve the quality of life of heart failure patients.
- Assist cardiologists with implementation and use of CARTBox
- Assist with the adaptation of the workflow in hospitals and properly execute CARTBox, eventually with cloud connectivity
- Support clinical procedures
- Participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of CARTBox
- Write user documentation
Your skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in engineering, medical physics, biomedical engineering, or a related discipline
- Senior-level 1-3 years of experience as a cathlab technician either in a hospital or at one of the cardiac medical device companies
- Strong analytic skills and a passion for solving complex problems
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Affinity with medical imaging (X-Ray, MRI, CT) and image post processing
- Affinity with implementing web-based solutions, cloud computing
- Affinity with IT systems
- Affinity with 3D imaging and visualization
- Affinity with new developments in artificial intelligence
- Work with interesting 3D medical imaging data of real patients in a dynamic environment
- Work that has a positive impact on people’s health and life
- Work with the newest AI and get training on the job
- Work in a team of smart, ambitious, and like-minded people
- Work in an international environment
- Freedom and responsibility
- A competitive salary package
CART-Tech is a spin-off of UMC Utrecht operating in the area of medical devices, medical image processing and AI software development for image guided interventions in cardiology, see: www.cart-tech.com. Our product, CARTBox, is the first CE certified solution to guide interventions in the heart based on post processed diagnostic imaging. Currently we are expanding the clinical use in several hospitals in the Netherlands. Simultaneously we need to further optimize our algorithms and implement cloud functionality. Therefore, we need to expand our development team.
You will work in a small multidisciplinary team (ultimately 6-8 staff) in our office at the Utrecht Science Park.
For more information about this position please contact the CART-Tech team via email: email@example.com. To apply, please send a brief motivation letter and your CV.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.